“For there are many yet on the earth … who are only kept from the truth because they know not where to find it.” (D&C 123:12)
The Gentle Awakening series provides a concise introduction to our church issues and is divided into five parts:
- Introduction: These slides explore the question, “Is it possible that I might be mistaken?” by using clips from well-known stories and by providing a preface for the problems explored in Parts 2-5.
- Foundational Problems: What are the real issues about our beginnings, about which we may not have been told the whole truth?
- Post-Foundational Problems: What are the real issues that arose after our beginnings, about which we may not have been told the whole truth?
- Theological Problems: If this is Christ’s true church, wouldn’t it follow His teachings?
- Roadmap: What should I do now?
Note: You can read the full PDF document containing all 5 parts at this link:
For optimal viewing, click the “Fullscreen” icon in the lower right corner of each presentation.
If you wish to interrupt or skip any video segment and continue through the presentation, simply use the advance button at bottom of the full presentation screen.
Part 1: Introduction
See also: Four Essentials for Accepting Truth
Part 2: Foundational Problems
Part 3: Post-Foundational Problems
Part 4: Theological Problems
Part 5: Roadmap
See also: What to Believe Now?
You can download the PDF version at this link.